Our dental team is proud of the quality of our dentistry and the durability of our treatments. We want to correct your dental issues, however, we also want to help you prevent dental problems in the future, saving you time and money.
Long term success of our dental treatments depends, in part, on the patient's level of care for their teeth and gums, which includes: continuing home care, regular dental exams, and cleanings. (The specific products and treatments recommended depend on each individual).
Since we are really using best technology available, we guarantee our treatment results as below:
|Nobel BioCare Dental Implants||Lifetime|
|All on four permanent porcelain bridge||10|
|Porcelain fused to CrCo crown (CAD/CAM)||5|
|Porcelain fused to titanium crown (CAD/CAM)||5|
|Zirconia crown (CAD/CAM)||7|
|Emax CAD crown (CAD/CAM)||7|
|All-porlceian crown Emax CAD (CAD/CAM)||10|
|Composite filling||6 months|
The guarantee is provided by the treating dentist and dental clinic. In order to claim remedial work under the terms of the guarantee, you must contact us directly, immediately and before taking any other action. We will arrange the remedial work for you.
The guarantee applies if under normal conditions of use the dental work breaks, loosens, cracks or the filling falls out. In these circumstances our clinic shall restore, repair or change the dental work free of charge at our discretion.
Please note that the guarantee only covers remedial work and restorative materials necessary to rectify a problem.
The guarantee is only valid for implants if our dentist completes the entire work i.e. places the implant post, abutment and crown(s), bridge or denture as well. The guarantee does not cover temporaries (e.g. temporary crowns) nor the cost of travel, accommodation nor any consequential losses incurred by the patient.
Please be noted that in the case of veneers, even the most precisely and properly fitted veneers might in some limited circumstances fall off despite the high quality of work. In case of minor adjustments you may use the services of a local dentist and forward your bill to our dental practice for reimbursement up to US $100.00 for repairs such as re-cementing crowns, denture or partial denture adjustment, etc.
THE GUARANTEE WILL BE REDUCED OR INVALIDATED
- If the patient does not undergo routine check-up at least one a year, during the guarantee period, at our clinic or at your local dentist.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the dentist’s instructions are not followed
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Patient’s fasting glucose level increases above 7 mmol/L. According to American Diabetes Association, the fasting glucose level for non-diabetics should be from 3.9 – 5.5 mmol/L and for well-controlled diabetics should be from 5 – 7.0 mmol/L.
- In the event of accidental damage.
- If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after X-rays or chemotherapy).
- If patient does not notify us prior to exercising their guarantee.
- If the guaranteed dental work or any part of it is continued or corrected at another clinic without prior notification and agreement.