There are certain things you need to ask any dental clinic that you are considering:
- What is the infection contro l protocol? How seriously do they adhere to it?
- Which material do they use for the crown, filling, dental implant, etc.?
- Which equipment do you use?
- Is their practitioners qualified?
- Do they speak English?
Visit HE RE to find out what you need to do now to plan for a fruitful dental trip to V ietnam. Our patient coordinator can suggest you a customized travel itinerary based on your dental needs, your travel preference and available time. All you need is to let us know what you need.There are a lot of things that you need to go through to arrange for a good dental trip to Vietnam. Therefore, it is important to have a good checklist.
Refer for our suggested checklist.Vietnam is a totally different world for New Zealanders. The culture, language, food, currency, etc. are totally different. Hence, the more you read about Vietnam, the more comfortable you will find it when you arrive.A list of emergency contact should always be with you. They should include:
- Serenity’s international patient coordinator number: 0989 067 888
- Your hotel’s number
- Ambulance – 115
- Police – 113
- Fire Brigade – 114
- Hanoi Immigration Office: 04. 38253076
- New Zealand Embassy in Ha Noi: 04 3824 1481