- Your dental implant package (min 4 implants or All on 4 treatment package)
- We take care of Vietnam Visa letter invitation, you may get Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) (visa stamp fee: 25$/pax – by your own fee)
- You will be whisked away from Noi Bai International Airport by Private Car to the Hotel in city center
- Eight-Nights Stay @ 3-star hotel in Hanoi where you will explore the biggest city in Vietnam
- One-Night stay on cruise in Ha Long Bay – a great experience to explore this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A full day tour to explore Ha Noi Capital & enjoy the water puppet performance, a unique and famous traditional performance
- A Full day Excursion Duong Lam Ancient Village to experience the very essence of Vietnamese Culture and History
- A Full day Excursion Hoa Lu – Tam Coc tour, one of most natural beauty scenic landscapes in the North of Vietnam
- Package 02 days 01 night Ha Long Bay tour – Overnight on cruise in Ha Long Bay: the best way to experience The UNESCO World Heritage Site
- You have free time on day 1st day & 3rd day & 5th day & 7th day & 10th day to relax or explore city by your own
- Private Guided Car Transfer to Noi Bai International Airport to catch your flight back to your country.
- Daily breakfasts included @ hotel stay
- Other meals as indicated as the itinerary
- Assistant Physician off-line support/consult 24/24 during the trip
- Upon your arrival in Hanoi, our friendly guide & driver will pick you up then transfer to Hanoi center, the Vietnam capital and drop you at Serenity Dental Clinic – Hanoi Branch for your dental checking.
- After dental checking time, we transfer you to the hotel for check-in (after 02:00 PM). Free at leisure.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi is a destination for famous landscapes in Vietnam, the center of culture, economy, education, politics of Vietnam, to Visit Hanoi one day you will have moments of discovery. Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you a trip. Hanoi memorable tour. Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum, through the puppet theater special characteristics… with Hanoi city tour full day.
- AM: 07.45 – 08.15. Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Hanoi Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Hanoi’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed, and Fri). Lunch at local restaurant.
- PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu and Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. After that, enjoy the water puppet performance, a unique and famous performance. Back to hotel, free at leisure and Overnight in Hanoi
- Having breakfast at the hotel, then our staff will take you to SIDC Hanoi brand for treating (A.2).
- After that, you are free for leisure, discover Hanoi 36 bustling streets or street food by yourself.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
To visit Duong Lam Village is to experience the very essence of Vietnamese Culture and History – The home village of 2 Heroic Kings: Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (897 – 944) you will visit family houses over 400 years old!
After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town, Hanoi Old Quarter, Duong Lam village in Son Tay Town (some 60km to the west of Hanoi Capital) is the first ancient village recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
- AM: 08.00 – 08.30. Our driver & tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then travel west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses. It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys; visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet – the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Have some talks with the locals in their ancient houses by visiting the ancient houses of Mr. Lam, Mr. Ha, and Mr. Huyen. Enjoy your special lunch with Vietnamese foods in an ancient house.
- PM: After resting, we continue driving to visit Mia Pagoda (other hamlets in Duong Lam village), is built in the 15th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Then visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Driving back Hanoi. The tour finishes at about 05.00 PM. Overnight in Hanoi.
- Having breakfast at the hotel, then our staff will take you to SIDC Hanoi brand for treating (A.3). Free for leisure all rest of the day.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc destination is one of a famous place of Ninh Binh. Its take about 110 km far from Hanoi, this is a cultural and historical destination combined with natural beauty scenic landscapes. Visiting Hoa Lu you will have the opportunity to explore the mausoleum, temples worshiping the King of Vietnam once, release souls into the natural scenery in Tam Coc caves a beautiful picture combined with Natural beauty and rural countryside make you have a memorable experience when participating in the program Hoa Lu Tam Coc full day.
Just 110 km and 2.5 hours driving from Hanoi center, you have a chance to enjoy the landscape in one of the most famous tourist provinces in the north of Vietnam. Most of the travelers choose Ninh Binh as a stop-over for the trip through Vietnam. Among plenty of tourist sites such: Tam Coc – Halong bay on land, Cuc Phuong National Park, Van Long Floating Chanel, Trang An Eco…
Ho Lu – Tam Coc is a perfect combination for a day trip to learn about a dark period when Vietnam was conquested by Northern Invader. Hoalu is a sacred land with two temples worshiping those kings in 10 century who gave the great contribution to the nation. Next, let’s take a boat trip along the Ngo Dong river to enjoy the landscape in Tam Coc. You will know why its named Halong Bay on Land.
- AM: 08.00 – 08.30. Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30.
- PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 06.00 PM.
- Having breakfast at the hotel
- After breakfast, our guide & car will take you to SIDC Hanoi brand for next step treating (A.4). You will be free at leisure in the evening, resting and following the doctor’s advice.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
- 07.45 – 08.15: After having breakfast, bus and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
- 12.30 – On arrival at the pier, you will board the cruise and you are warmly welcomed by the professional and friendly crew. Check into the cabin.
- 13.00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from the emerald water. Sailing with the cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. The cruise brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
- 15.30 – Discover the magical beauty of nature alongside limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in the tranquil bay. Kayaking time after that
- 16.30 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in the water.
- 19.00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
- 20.30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
- 06.00 – You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of sunrise
- 07.00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 08.00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
- 09.00 – Back to the cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
- 10.00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
- 11.00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at the harbor.
- 12.30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
- 17.00 – Arrival in Hanoi, Transfer you back to your hotel. Check in hotel, free at leisure and overnight in Hanoi
- Breakfast at hotel. Check-out (before 12:00 PM – noon time)
- In the morning, our staff will pick you up at your hotel then transfer to Serenity Dental Clinic – Hanoi Branch for final check your Dental Treatment to make sure everything has been done perfectly.
- Free at leisure until transfer to airport for your departure flight back your country. Say goodbye and we wish a blissful smile always be on your face.
* The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather, flights, road condition, availability of rooms and dental treatment processing.